Monday, October 20, 2008

Just Because...






Both the fondant covered present and the flower cakes were other assignments in the cake decorating classes I took a few years ago, so I took them to work as a "just because" cake. The "Love Ya More" cake has a very sweet (no pun intended) story behind it. The gentleman who ordered it, did so for his wife as a thank you for taking such good care of him...how precious is that, I ask you? I honestly can't remember why I made the Piroline cake, so it gets to fall in the "just because" category!
7 3/4"x5 5/8" oval cake with buttercream or whipped cream and royal icing flowers
Serves 9 $2.50 per person
8" square cake with buttercream and fondant
Serves 20 $2.75 per person
11"x15" sheet cake with buttercream (royal icing flowers additional)
Serves 60 Prices vary with decoration
9" round with ganache icing and Piroline cookies
Serves 24 $2.75 per person

No comments: