Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh Baby!






















It is such a pleasure and joy to make a baby shower cake...A baby shower is such a blessed event and to somehow be a part of it is such a special feeling. It sounds goofy, but photos run wild at showers and knowing that my cakes will be a part of people's photo albums forever is very heartwarming.

The blocks were made for a friend's nephew's 1st birthday and the little round cake was the one he got to dig his little hands into!!!

The tiered cake with the little bear was very close to my heart. My "little" cousin and his girlfriend announced two Christmases ago that they were expecting a little bundle of joy and I couldn't have been happier for him! I was absolutely delighted to provide the cake for their baby shower! This is one of my favorites still to this day...
Baby Blocks:
Serves 25 $2.25 per person
(For first birthday, the baby's 6" cake is included)
2-tiered Baby Bear:
Serves 56-58
$150 flat rate

No comments: